top of page
DR. SEBRINA A. MALIK
Dr. Sebrina graduated from Trinity College Dublin, University of Ireland with a Bachelor of Dental Science in 2009. She has been practicing general dentistry in private practice ever since.
Her special interest lies in impacted wisdom tooth surgery and dental implants. She is a certified implant dentist and has attended many implant courses over the years to improve her skill and knowledge in the area. She has placed over 200 dental implants and has continued to do so. She is a member of the International Team of Implantology (ITI) and International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI).
Dr Sebrina was a former visiting dentist to the Singapore Changi Prison. Here, she provides oral surgery services which include removing difficult impacted third molars. Her other special interests lie in Smile Makeovers and Cosmetic Dentistry. They are part of her passion as she loves making a difference in her patients' confidence and self-esteem.
Outside dentistry, she is a foodie, enjoys travelling and learning different cultures.
Dental Implant Certifications:
1. Trinon Collegium 2014 Beginners Dental Implant Course
2. Trinon Collegium 2015 Advanced Sinus Lift and Bone Graft Dental Implant Course.
3. Trinon Collegium 2016 Dental Implant Course as Supervisor and Assistant to OMFS
4. Dentium Dental Implant Course 2014.
5. Member of International Team of Implantology (ITI)
6. Member of International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
7. All-on- Four Dental Implant Course by Winston OMP 2016
8. Cadaver Dental Implant Course by Winston OMP 2017
9. Bicon-Italia Dental Implant Live Surgery Course 2017
10. Geistlich-Zurich Dental Implant Course 2017
11. Straumann-Basel Dental Implant ITI Conference 2017
12. Geistlich Implant Placement with Simultaneous Bone & Soft Tissue Augmentation
Our Recent Posts
bottom of page